Our live, instructor-led online training classes are well beyond your typical e-learning, online or virtual-classroom experience. Your instructor is not only experienced in the technology, but also certified in that technology if a certification track exists. Your training consists of 50% instructor lecture and 50% hands-on labs, as well as questions and answers.
Attending an instructor-led online class is simple:
- A few days prior to the start of class we mail you a hard copy of your courseware.
- Your working environment will already be prepared prior to class. You have the option of setting up your environment locally on your own machine, whereby we provide detailed setup instructions OR using a remote machine "in the cloud", whereby you access the remote machine through a free remote client. It's your choice!
- Your classroom environment includes an application sharing program so you can see the instructor's machine through your browser to see every step along the way when the instructor is explaining concepts. It also includes a chat box for both public and private messages and a whiteboard. If you have challenges performing lab exercises, you can allow the instructor view your screen to help you throughout the exercises.
- You will be in a group conference call during lecture. All the students can ask questions of the instructor at any time. You may use a comfortable headset or even a bluetooth device for hands-free comfort.
- Our online students have found that attending our instructor-led online courses gives them the ability to learn a new technology while keeping up with work-related activities during breaks.